SETA PROJECT/ PROGRAM MANAGER
Savli Group, an Elite ServiceNow Partner, is seeking a SETA Project/Program Manager to assist in its multiple projects. This individual will be part of our delivery team and will have a critical role in managing solutions for our Department of Defense (DoD) customers in the Intelligence Community (IC) sector.
This is an opportunity to join a company that is playing in a niche role in the DoD IC sector. You will work with existing development team from concept to delivery. You will work closely with key stakeholders and end customers to translate requirements into specifications. You need to be a passionate and driven individual with a keen sense of solving problems and becoming the face of the project.
• Perform Customer Engagement & Project Management duties.
• Responsible for Project and Services delivery.
• Interact with our Delivery and Development team to manage the project.
• Provide SETA consultation and support to the customer.
• Provide Status and briefs to our customer.
• Participate in review process.
• Work closely with customers to capture and track requirements to their completion.
Knowledge and Skills
• Working knowledge of IT.
• Demonstrated Project Management skills and experience with MS Project.
• Experience with developing technical documents.
• Knowledge of IT processes a plus!
• Proficient in Oral Presentation and Written Communications skills.
• Ability to interact effectively with Peers, Project Leads, and Key Stakeholders.
• Attention to detail and self-motivation expected.
Certification, Education, and Experience
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
• At least 5 years of experience in IT discipline.
• Successfully lead and delivered IT projects.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience.
Job Location: Annapolis Junction/Ft. Meade, Maryland.
Employment: Full-time day-shift.
Status: Must be a US citizen and able to obtain a DoD Top Secret/SCI Clearance with FS Polygraph. (We will sponsor clearance for qualified candidates as needed.)
Benefits and Lifestyle
Savli offers a rich set of benefits and flexible work environment. They include:
Retirement Plan with employer match
Medical and Dental insurance
Performance and Utilization based bonus
Vacation and Holidays
Savli Group is a rapidly growing group of exceptionally talented IT professionals focusing on delivering high-value, business centric ITSM Solutions to our Department of Defense customers. We are a certified partner and reseller of ServiceNow. We have been in business for over 20 years with an emphasis in the DoD sector.
As a member of the Savli team, you can expect more than just a competitive salary and traditional benefits. Savli has a commitment to your personal and professional growth. We also offer a bonus program. We are always looking for high-energy, driven, and capable people to augment our existing staff to serve our mission customers.